1998 Ford Explorer Sport C/B Pillar Wall

Get those little guys as far forward as you can hunter. Looks like you might have room for 6 or 8 more per door. How many did you end up buying? I always liked the idea of getting a gaggle of small drivers and throwing them in a door. The center to center spacing is so small they act like one large speaker. You can make cool designs with them too. lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Get those little guys as far forward as you can hunter. Looks like you might have room for 6 or 8 more per door. How many did you end up buying? I always liked the idea of getting a gaggle of small drivers and throwing them in a door. The center to center spacing is so small they act like one large speaker. You can make cool designs with them too. lol

I have about 100 of them I believe. They are pretty far up on the door :) maybe ill put the 2 8"'s in the back and the 2's all on the front

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

I have about 100 of them I believe. They are pretty far up on the door :) maybe ill put the 2 8"'s in the back and the 2's all on the front

Definitely. It's what I would do. 100 of them will get very loud. They are more of a wideband right. From 250-~12k?

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived