1998 Ford Explorer Sport C/B Pillar Wall

DAMN Hunter, somehow I missed this, but I'm tuned the hell in!

This is lookin' good.

Those doors are going the Sick!!!

100 2" mids.......... :faintthud:

If you don't get a bailout from the bass, those mids will sure as hell eject a few people ;)

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's all the info on the speakers

http://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/approx-2-fullrange/aurasound-nsw2-326-8at-2-full-range/?mobile=0

They are used in mcintosh's arrays. I have 100 but I'm not going to use all of them in the build haha. I'm probably going to use around 24, so 12 on each door. I'll have back ups incase they blow

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Shit dude! I totally missed this as well! I've been too busy with work I guess. Can't wait to see how this all turns out man :good:

Haha yeah man I have t seen you on the forum recently. It's going to be big!

Scion tC SQ Build

If you havent already begun your door panels, I have another place for those speakers that would work better imo. On top of your dash, the black plastic piece with defrost vents, put them there. Its a separate piece from the dash and easy to remove. I have a pair of 4s up there and they sound awesome. The sound reflection off the windshield helps too. I have no tweeters and quiet frankly dont think I need any

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

If you havent already begun your door panels, I have another place for those speakers that would work better imo. On top of your dash, the black plastic piece with defrost vents, put them there. Its a separate piece from the dash and easy to remove. I have a pair of 4s up there and they sound awesome. The sound reflection off the windshield helps too. I have no tweeters and quiet frankly dont think I need any

I'll check it out. I'm not set on any ideas yet and I like the idea of tweeters bouncing off the dash. Would you mind posting up a picture of your set up?

Scion tC SQ Build

Shit dude! I totally missed this as well! I've been too busy with work I guess. Can't wait to see how this all turns out man :good:

Yea I've been working so much that all my spare time goes to family or just doing things around the house...hardly have any time to get online lol.

Yea I've been working so much that all my spare time goes to family or just doing things around the house...hardly have any time to get online lol.

well glad to see youre back! Whats up with your build? And if youre ever free on friday/saturday I'm usually working at the shop

Scion tC SQ Build

My build is still in the works...I am toying with the idea of building my own custom subs but still not sure yet.

Yea weekends are my only days off right now so I'm usually busy on those days doing things around the house. I'll try and come out and check your build out soon.

Shit I still need to check out the scion!

My build is still in the works...I am toying with the idea of building my own custom subs but still not sure yet.

Yea weekends are my only days off right now so I'm usually busy on those days doing things around the house. I'll try and come out and check your build out soon.

haha plenty of time, theres not much to see now with all the panels out. Except to admire all the damplifier haha

Scion tC SQ Build

Archived