Sonic Electronix

Im still kind of new at this so any help will be greatly appreciated. I just recently had both my 15's stolen along with my amp. I plan on upgrading to kickers new compRs dual 4 ohm 15s and there running 1200 rms. From looking around a little ive found the Lanzar Vibe292N 5k and its thing for dual 4ohm is 1250 x 2 channels. Would this setup work? Or would you have any other advice as far as a better amp to get? I want to keep it around the same price range but im willing to go a little higher.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If u dont have one, the first thing u should be looking at is an alarm system! That was the first thing I did when I got my new truck!! Ive been bit by the stereo thief bug once and didn't have one!!

Im still kind of new at this so any help will be greatly appreciated. I just recently had both my 15's stolen along with my amp. I plan on upgrading to kickers new compRs dual 4 ohm 15s and there running 1200 rms. From looking around a little ive found the Lanzar Vibe292N 5k and its thing for dual 4ohm is 1250 x 2 channels. Would this setup work? Or would you have any other advice as far as a better amp to get? I want to keep it around the same price range but im willing to go a little higher.

youre not looking around very well.. at that cost look into DC FI AA subs they can take more abuse than kicker

based off the price of the amp he wants to stay around id say 250 tops

I am asking for subs and amp he doesn't have anything and I wouldn't buy no kicker comps nor a shitty Hifonics amp. He could have better options if he gives me budget for the whole setup. Little tip for you, don't just spit out random suggestions before asking the key questions first one being budget if the OP has no gear. Then you find out music listening habits, goals, space constraints etc etc. If you don't know these things please don't give out any advice it's not a good idea.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

^^x2

It seems your looking at a 2k amp? Those subs will not handle 2k at all! They would last 10min. Look around and ask around. Not hating kicker but there not that good. Do you have wiring? How is your electrical? What box you plan on running, prefab? Build your own?

What is your budget?

I would say check out Skar right now, but they're out of stock on a few amps. Including the 2500 and 4500. The 3500 wouldn't be bad for what you seem to be after. 1200wrmsish range 2 zvx 15s dual 1 on a sk2500 would do prettys well. Theyre underrated. Seem them taking 3kwrms (wouldnt advise pushing double the rated though)

Crescendos been keeping some customers in the dark on shipping orders. Regardless they still make some super badass amps.

If your after 15s, look into some DC xl 15s with armored surrounds and a DC 5k. Buddies got 4 in his tahoe on 2 5ks and does a solid 150. Took lightweight bass box champ at SBN.

AA's (ascendant audio) Mayhem line doesn't seem bad for the power I've seen some good things with them.

Audioqubed is up there too. Well Soundqubed after the name change. Great amps and subs as well. They've impressed me.

Just do some more research and ask anything you csn think off. Hope this helped a little bit.

Archived