Sonic Electronix

I don't want to go over $700 total, that's what insurance is paying me back. And yes those are the kickers i'm looking at they run 2400 watts max each. But hell i'm totally up for suggestions to go louder, i just cant go over budget. The only thing they didn't take is my box which is 7.2 cubes and tuned to 34 hz and all my wire.

if you live by mn, have me put in a security system for ya :P

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

^^x2

It seems your looking at a 2k amp? Those subs will not handle 2k at all! They would last 10min. Look around and ask around. Not hating kicker but there not that good. Do you have wiring? How is your electrical? What box you plan on running, prefab? Build your own?

I've seen them take 2 each like a champ

There rated at 1.2 so 2k after rise and volt will be more then suitable

More importuned then all that

Do you have elec to support 2k

Do you have the space for 2 you'll need 6-10net(I see you have a box 7.2@34)

Have you though about going to a single 18 with a better amp so both will be of more quality

well if your wanting to stay with your 15s you could get a pair of sundown e15s. they are pretty good. and a soundqubed 750.1 amp. all that should be about 500 bucks. wich leaves extra for other components and electrical upgrades. run them at 1 ohm and youll get roughly 1000 rms to them. theyll take that pretty good. ive seen one of those e15s on 700rms do like 147 with a termlab. sounded great too. im waiting for the extra cash to get this exact setup only mine will be in 6.4 cubes at 32 hertz. should sound awesome.

2 sa12s in a prefab box. paid 120 for the 12s each. and 100 for the box. we had them on a kicker 2500 but then switched to a rf t2500 n man it was a night and day difference. and they will get louder then any kicker speaker. unless u have money for a solo x.

that setup in this vid is forsale being that we put a hdc4 15 in it..

For 2x sa15

You'll want 1200-2k

1500 is optum

http://www.emfcaraudio.com/sa-series/

On a sax1500

http://www.emfcaraudio.com/sundown-audio-saz-1500d-v3/

But it just on 1k all up a bit over your 700

Except all is quality

If you can spend a bit more pre order the x

http://www.emfcaraudio.com/x-series/

And while your waiting for relise save up for an amp that's 2.5-3

http://www.emfcaraudio.com/sundown-audio-saz-2500d-v2/

If u dont have one, the first thing u should be looking at is an alarm system! That was the first thing I did when I got my new truck!! Ive been bit by the stereo thief bug once and didn't have one!!

i still need one for my truck. i just put a lot of money into my system. whats a good alarm??

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

How is soundstream? Im looking at 2 soundstream tarantula T7.152's and for not much over budget i can get 2 DTR1.900D's or a TX1.2000D. Im fairly certain im going to get these subs and as far as amps i would like to stick to soundstream just to keep it all in the family. Which would be better, two smaller amps or one bigger one? Any other amps i should look into? I really appreciate all the help.

Archived