72 Chevelle System Fix - Worst install (by a shop) ever - REDO - FINISHED - Page 23 6/17/13

Geeez those things look great!

Now when you say "using the IM-SG to match the kick panels together" what are you doing? What do you mean by match? That tool is still way over my head lol.

Edited by sprkn_ranger

Very good super clean work as always sir. That's one of my dream cars other then a 55 Chevy. Bit that guy is all smiles. Love it. I had someone install a system one time because work keep me super busy. Long story cut short same damn thing happen to me. Why does shops get away with this type of wrong ?? Never ever will a shop do something for me. But you Mr. Meade can work on my Truck all day long.

Super clean work Steve, real shame a shop would actually put out work like that.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Sick work as always steve! Your doing the right thing for this american beauty. This is great because my buddy has a 70' chevelle and when he gets done with his restoration he wants to put a nice clean system in it and I will probably be stealing alot of ideas from this rebuild when I go to do his system. Just curiouse what is the final speaker layout going to be like? I think you mentioned you were going to replace the door panels does that mean you are going to get rid of the random speakers in the doors?

My 03' sierra crew cab Here build in progress

I also showed this to my friend with the chevelle and he was just discusted and pissed someone could do such a hack job on that classic car and charge him for it. Then he felt alot better seeing your making it right. Also got him motivated to get his chvelle higher up in his priority's, hopefully soon he will finish his so we can get to work on a system for him:)

My 03' sierra crew cab Here build in progress