72 Chevelle System Fix - Worst install (by a shop) ever - REDO - FINISHED - Page 23 6/17/13

Hey Steve sorry for the thread jack but have you had a chance to use the new punch amps?

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

OUCH! But at least he is being taken care of now. It's sort of sad to see shops do that, it means the people working there take no pride in their work. Can't wait to see the finished project, keep the good work up.

1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD

So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.

What the FAWK that is disgraceful but its in good hands now bro...

Is the owner gonna find out who turned out that garbage from his shop and beat them for it? ? Lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

This is a disgrace! Exactly why I do all my stuff by myself. I'm no expert but I learn a lot by doing it on my own. I see a few ideas I'm gonna have to use on my build.

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

wow...that is disgusting.....$5,000? I wouldn't let them give me $5,000 to do that to my car.... my condolences....

On another note, i need some rockford 6x9's. Care to ask your friend if he wants to sell his steve? thanks.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.