Ufwzy's Designs 95 Geo Prizm Murdered Out

I but 37 in it every 5 weeks so not really worried bout gas mileage

Wait, $37 every 5 weeks?

The hell does it run on, hopes and dreams?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Geos do run on hopes and dreams of being classified as somthing more then go karts lol. One of my bosses at work was given one i told him when he wants it out his driveway to call me and id make a spl car out of it. But as far as getting any tune up parts good look not many people hop up geos so not alot of aftermarket support for them

I am gonna do all my own work on it if I have to making parts and such just gotta figure out what I gotta and want to do lol I'm just gonna put a new exhaust on it the same on it but rims I seen some I like for this car in a 16 and the rest I can figure out

Ufwzy Designs

As far as headers go u can fab one up if nothing else find a cnc chop to make u a flange and u fab up the pipes. Its alota work but if its what u want then it may be the only option. Geos are fun though one of the guys i used to chill with street raced and knew a guy that had a geo on spray and he raced it

Archived