Pioneer deh-80prs network setting trouble

I'm new to this site an trying to get some answers to help me with my new head unit I just installed. I bought a pioneer deh-80prs. My front and rear speakers work fine along with my subs when it's set on standard mode but when I change it to the network setting and press the reset button my rear speakers don't work at all. Only my front speakers and subs work on this setting. I'm trying to figure out why this is bc I wanna run it on network. It doesn't have a fader adjustment on this setting just a balance but standard setting has fader and balance. Any help would be appreciated. Btw I have no amp running to my mids and highs only an amp running to my subs

If using Front, Rear, and Sub you do not want network mode. Network mode is only good for running mid, tweet, and sub active. In the regular mode you should be able to use TA for front, rear, and sub and so on..

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Yea I have it set on the standard for front, rear, and subs now. I just think its weird that it doesn't play the back speakers but only the front in the network setting. I would rather run the network for the mid, tweet, an sub active unless I'm not able to with the way I have my set up right now

I've never bothered trying but running active you'll get much better results with an external amplifier. The radio might not put out power to all speaker channels. I've never tried though.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Yea im probably gonna put an external amp on my mids and highs before long. i have a new amp for my subs coming in this week. I'm just gonna keep it how it is for now. It's working fine. Seems like every time I try an mess with something too much I end up breaking it anyways haha. As long as its working on one of the 2 settings I'll settle for that. I appreciate the help an quick replies though. I'm sure I'll have more questions in the future

• 5 years later...

hello guys I have the same problem with my 80 PRS unit, my front and rear speakers work well together with my subs when it is set in standard mode, but when I change it to the network configuration and press the reset button, my rear speakers do not They work at all. Only my front speakers and subs work in this setting.

Did you find the solution to this problem?

Just now, chicaniprio said:

hello guys I have the same problem with my 80 PRS unit, my front and rear speakers work well together with my subs when it is set in standard mode, but when I change it to the network configuration and press the reset button, my rear speakers do not They work at all. Only my front speakers and subs work in this setting.

On 4/20/2013 at 9:05 PM, 88k5chevy said:

I'm new to this site an trying to get some answers to help me with my new head unit I just installed. I bought a pioneer deh-80prs. My front and rear speakers work fine along with my subs when it's set on standard mode but when I change it to the network setting and press the reset button my rear speakers don't work at all. Only my front speakers and subs work on this setting. I'm trying to figure out why this is bc I wanna run it on network. It doesn't have a fader adjustment on this setting just a balance but standard setting has fader and balance. Any help would be appreciated. Btw I have no amp running to my mids and highs only an amp running to my subs

On 4/20/2013 at 9:05 PM, 88k5chevy said:

You were able to solve this problem?

6 hours ago, chicaniprio said:

Are your front and rear speakers connected to the HU speaker outputs or via RCA to amp to speaker?

Archived