Wtf Are You Doing For Valentines Day?

I'm serving all you yuppies your dinner tonight is what I'm doing....you better tip well damnit :mellow:

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

well.. my valentines day started last nite at midnight :) we got to bed late.. so.. today we woke up kinda late.. but.. I am takin my girl out to dinner tonite, and we are going to watch Bucket List or STep Up 2. then we are going to come home, and uhmm get jiggy wit it.. :)

I am gettin ready to go pick up some roses for her and some chocolate.. then maybe have an afternoooner... then i have to be up in chico before too long.. got to go pick up my Team Xtreme window stickers.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

My V day hasnt really been sex filled, but, i got a date to my senior prom

it is ok.. i wasnt gettin any in high school either... mainly cause i didnt like any girl i went to school with... all my sex came after high school.. and i was getttin something on Valentines day...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend