NICE!!!!! another zx2 build

I too have a zx2, feel free to steal ideas from my builds in my sig. I'm going to be doing a rebuild this summer. I want to try 2 15's in the trunk if that's possible.

how are you fitting tha box in the trunk? the trunk opening is so small

oh ive viewed your build plenty of times and I love it lol.Kinda motivated me to do try this on my own.And il post a torres screenshot.

I too have a zx2, feel free to steal ideas from my builds in my sig. I'm going to be doing a rebuild this summer. I want to try 2 15's in the trunk if that's possible.

Good luck with that Andrew!! I gotta see that if you can do it. I dont see how its gonna fit unless you are not forward firing behind seat or unless you do some metal cutting!!

And to OP, nice to see another ZX2 build!! Good job!

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

Good luck with that Andrew!! I gotta see that if you can do it. I dont see how its gonna fit unless you are not forward firing behind seat or unless you do some metal cutting!!

And to OP, nice to see another ZX2 build!! Good job!

yeah hes gunna be cuttin somethin out lol.i BARELY cleared 14' lol.And thanks man.

Archived