Second Skin Audio

B-Stock Damplifier Pro Is back!

B-Stock Damplifier and Damplifier Pro are just like their A-stock counterparts, except the thickness varies +/-25%, and the foil tends to be a little scratched and dented. It may not be as pretty as A-Stock Damplifier Pro, but man is it effective, and if you're on a budget there's really nothing better!

Check out the products on their specific product pages:

B-Stock Pro Bulk Pack - 30SqFt

B-Stock Pro Shop Pack - 90SqFt

The B-Stock is a byproduct of the manufacturing process of the A-Stock, so once it's gone it's gone until we reorder A-Stock Damplifier Pro. Don't miss out on this, if you're in the market for sound deadening, this is the best deal you'll find pretty much anywhere.

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

• 3 weeks later...

When clicking the link for the B-stock pro pack 30sqft it shows the weight at 20 lbs. That seems light for 30sqft even if the thickness is off making it B-stock. Is the weight correct?

Thank you

RB

01 Chevy Silverado X-cab

2 Sundown Z18v4 walled on 2 Lanzar Opti 7k's strapped at 1/2ohm = each amp wired to 1/4ohm. Havent checked impedence rise so not sure what they are actually seeing. 6 group 31AGM's.

2-Eclipse 34230's each one running 2 Eminence 6.5" Beta 6A. These are beastly mids rated at 350w program power. I was skeptical but the eclipse amps are 370w x 2 and when there was 4 mids on 1 amp I could push it into thermal protect within a song so added the 2nd amp. 

Eclipse 4212 running 4 CT sounds Meso tweeters. and 2 DLS ultimate tweeters up high to raise the soundstage.

96' Ford F350 4wd 4d long bed 7.3 diesel with 91k miles. Will be the sound quality rig if I can ever find the time.

Thanks for the reply, think its time to order 8).

01 Chevy Silverado X-cab

2 Sundown Z18v4 walled on 2 Lanzar Opti 7k's strapped at 1/2ohm = each amp wired to 1/4ohm. Havent checked impedence rise so not sure what they are actually seeing. 6 group 31AGM's.

2-Eclipse 34230's each one running 2 Eminence 6.5" Beta 6A. These are beastly mids rated at 350w program power. I was skeptical but the eclipse amps are 370w x 2 and when there was 4 mids on 1 amp I could push it into thermal protect within a song so added the 2nd amp. 

Eclipse 4212 running 4 CT sounds Meso tweeters. and 2 DLS ultimate tweeters up high to raise the soundstage.

96' Ford F350 4wd 4d long bed 7.3 diesel with 91k miles. Will be the sound quality rig if I can ever find the time.