2010 Chevy Malibu Static/Weight drop

Here are some shots of how the Malibu is sitting. I will get some better ones when I get the car back. We used H&R springs and cut half a coil off the fronts. Will most likely go back and cut the full coil but might leave it how it is, still unsure.

Cgosms_2013-04-2409-47-51_zps43ea2288.jp

I want the front about as low as the back but all that system weight helps the backs cause.

Cgosms_2013-04-2409-48-40_zps47cc7460.jp

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

are those.... lambo wheels??? I see what looks like a Lambo logo lol

anyway looks sexy as hell. how did you deal with ride height when you had a wall??? didn't the wall prevent you from getting to the coilovers to adjust the height?

are those.... lambo wheels??? I see what looks like a Lambo logo lol

anyway looks sexy as hell. how did you deal with ride height when you had a wall??? didn't the wall prevent you from getting to the coilovers to adjust the height?

No lol they are Merceli M16's with Lexani 225/30/22 rubber haha

And thanks man! This Malibu isn't walled though my old one is. This one has a 4th order rear panel blowthru with 2-12s and some other goodies. But the back was accessible with the box barely lol.

And I didn't use coilovers haha.....I used H&R 2" lowering springs and then cut a little off the fronts. The back lowered 2"+all the weight made it low enough that I didn't need to cut any from the backs. The fronts could still use a little more trimming though in a few weeks after the springs settle

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Archived