Sonic Electronix

I need some help on decision which amp I should get. Ive narrowed it down to crescendo 3500, DC 3.5k, q1-3500d1, and a 1500bdcp...for now I need to run close to 2000wrms at 2 ohms but will be looking to get new subs to play at 1 ohm and more watts in the near future. which of these would be best and any other suggestions for around the same price as these?

Vs. thread as first post, whew.

Welcome to the forum. If you're going to be looking to expand and run at 1 ohm and have tons of power, go with the Crescendo BC3500. Keep in mind, you'll need to beef up your electrical to hang with that amp. A HO alternator and a couple(at least) good sized batteries for a reserve.Big 3 will surely need done as well.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I've personally only heard the rf in person. Which I used to love fosgates but one day decided on some Fi's and have beat many t2's in competitions. And I am now wanting to get a little more out of my system since I am currently running an audiibahn a1600j(was on a budget at the time) and my ssd's are just laughing at that amp

Does anyone know where I can find a DC? I have found all the others but not that one. And I like the looks of the fosgate I just think it will be good for now but not enough when I decide to upgrade the subs

One of my DC reps said DC is out of 3.5k's atm. That was two weekends ago. I can give you info on a DC rep and he can help you. Also a team i'm on whose got a dealership can help you with getting a amp whether you want DC, DD, Sundown, and more.

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

Does anyone know where I can find a DC? I have found all the others but not that one. And I like the looks of the fosgate I just think it will be good for now but not enough when I decide to upgrade the subs

One of my DC reps said DC is out of 3.5k's atm. That was two weekends ago. I can give you info on a DC rep and he can help you. Also a team i'm on whose got a dealership can help you with getting a amp whether you want DC, DD, Sundown, and more.
Yeah that's be great if you could! I kinda like the simple black look that they have

Yeah that's be great if you could! I kinda like the simple black look that they have

Pm'd you with info. I like the clean look myself as well.

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

Soundqubed/Audioque 3500 gets my vote. i liek the dual inputs, but thats just my opinion... and in the future you can run 1ohm and get around 4k from what I've seen on here. Electrical to support 4k that is.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived