DC Sound Lab

1.2k shuts down at certain frequencies?

Nope it only does it on certain gucci mane songs. I gave my system a 2 hour shake down last night with varying speeds between 30 and 70 but didnt play any gucci and it didnt shut down once. Only thing was that none of the songs had the tone lengths that gucci songs do

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

It could be im not certain. The songs were off store bought cds so they arent boosted or messed with

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

You can put your gain on the amp all the way up with no distortion? Never heard or seen that before.Especially if you have everything set right on the deck before you go to tune the amp. I would check all my connections that none are loose.

Either have I especially with 4v pre outs on that deck. Clip city. Depending on what tone your talking about that shuts the amp off. Things to check. Impedance the amp is seeing at said tone (as Rusty suggested) and put a dmm set at vdc right on the power and ground inputs of the amp and read the voltage. I would also take a look at where the wire goes into the reducers and the connection of the reducers in to the amp.

Scooby look back a few posts and youll see ive taken voltage readings and readings for the speakers. The reducers are completely wrapped in shrink tubing and have space between them so they def. Arent touching

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Bass boost is set all the way down. The voltage was taken at the battery but the amp is less than 12" away from the battery. The reducers are drilled for the set screw to actually hold it in place instead of sandwiching it in the amp. The reducers are butted up against the inside wall of the power and ground on the amp as well.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor