Is this mail fraud? Please help!

Okay so I sent a few brand new parts to a shop out of state to have anodized and painted. I also paid to have parts machined, anodized, and assembled. After 2 months of the owner dodging me and making up every single excuse in the book as to why I never received my stuff back, I finally get a tracking number. Well I get the box today and only 2 out of 4 parts that I sent him were in the box and all of the other stuff I had paid for, isn't there. To make it even worse, the 2 parts that he did send back, are only half prepped.

We did all of the talking through text message just so I could have everything in writing. We spoke about every little detail that was supposed to be done. He now either sends me to voicemail or picks up the phone then immediately hangs up. What kind of legal case do I have here?

file a complaint with the post office and or shipping carrier and the better business bureaus. also contact his local police department and tell them you want to file a theft complaint as well and explain your situation,

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Theft for sure. He kept half your shit. Whats the name of the shop? No need to protect him.

Oh I'm not protecting him at all. I just didn't put his name out there because he owns a machine shop that specializes in bicycle parts, not audio

Patrick Tatum

S&R Metals Inc

2705 Lena St

Jackson, MS 39213

Theft for sure. He kept half your shit. Whats the name of the shop? No need to protect him.

Oh I'm not protecting him at all. I just didn't put his name out there because he owns a machine shop that specializes in bicycle parts, not audio

Patrick Tatum

S&R Metals Inc

2705 Lena St

Jackson, MS 39213

we could all start calling him? lol he's not going to hang up on everyone, LOL

XS-power1.jpg

Oh my god, let's so send him pizzas.

Fail. just send them my way and dont waste the money on him! haha

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Oh my god, let's so send him pizzas.

Fail. just send them my way and dont waste the money on him! haha
You're the fail cuz you will have to pay for the pizzas

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived