Sundown Audio

What's everyone running for their mids and highs amp?

Pioneerchuck

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Civic - 3 old school Soundstream Van Gogh amps

Tahoe - 2 newer soundstream rubicon 4.560

Explorer - Old School Soundstream Reference 405 and hopefully adding a granite 60.2 soon for tweets.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

WAS running an RF Power 851x (110w x 4 @ 4 ohms, 215w x 4 @ 2 ohms) on a set of Boston pro 60 se's up front and older set of Polk 61/2 components in the rear.

I LOVED how the RF/Boston setup sounded. Had to get rid of it all because of a recent death in the family, but I will be back.

how is everyone liking their DC 175.4's?

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

• 2 weeks later...

Use to run Audison Voce 5.1k till I found out it was a defective :( ... so I went with the Hertz HDP4 and couldn't be happier :) love the power this little amp puts out and SQ is about the same as the voce (Voce was a warm sound) (hertz as more definition in the mid - high range) I'm still running the Hertz HSK 163 3 way up front and Hertz HSK 130 2 way in the rear.

Archived