need help with my alarm remote pls!

I just found the viper site, or whatever, and it says up to a half mile. How they judge their half mile Im not sure of.

But I remember when I was a younin and had these radioshack walkie talkies, they said they worked up to a mile away, but to reach that mile or reception, you had to be in a semi flat area with not to many buildings blocking the signals, So like in fields and on lakes they where good, but when you went from inside a house, to  someplace down the road the reception started getting horrable.

lol those things wouldnt work if i was in the back yard and someone else was in the front... btw i dont have a giant house or anything just lots of walls

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

yea i kno the feeling. a couple times i was at my friends house and was pointing it through my back window and it wouldnt arm/disarm. i actually had to go up front where the antenna is and point it directly at it and idk y. thats the only place i have to do that.

wow your $100 installed alarm is working great!  Your factory stereo is safe from thieves!

yea i kno the feeling. a couple times i was at my friends house and was pointing it through my back window and it wouldnt arm/disarm. i actually had to go up front where the antenna is and point it directly at it and idk y. thats the only place i have to do that.

Worst feeling is when your in the movies or some thing and you think your pager will let you know some things going on and reality it won't :-

Ernesto this is not directed at you personally.  What exactly would anyone do if their alarm pager went off?  Run out into the parking lot, kick some ass, and make a citizens arrest?  Would you just call the cops?  Run out there like Tackleberry with unlimited ammo?  Would you risk your life or your freedom for some stereo equipment?  I believe the alarm pager provides a false sense of security and I wouldnt own one.  A well installed stereo and security system can hold its own to minimize damage without your help.

Worst feeling is when your in the movies or some thing and you think your pager will let you know some things going on and reality it won't :-

Ernesto this is not directed at you personally.  What exactly would anyone do if their alarm pager went off?  Run out into the parking lot, kick some ass, and make a citizens arrest?  Would you just call the cops?  Run out there like Tackleberry with unlimited ammo?  Would you risk your life or your freedom for some stereo equipment? I believe the alarm pager provides a false sense of security and I wouldnt own one.  A well installed stereo and security system can hold its own to minimize damage without your help.

Honestly I would go outside to see who the hell is around my car...I've done it before and will continue to go see what the hell made my alarm go off every time it goes off.

If not then I wouldn't have put an alarm. Some people just say screw it then there's other people like me that will go after any one that attempts to steal their shit.

I honestly would jump in my car and go after the bastards and beat the shit out of them until the cops get there. Not trying to sound like a hard ass or any thing but I know I would. I know there's a few members on here that would too.

wow your $100 installed alarm is working great!  Your factory stereo is safe from thieves!

wow ur a fuckin idiotic prick. its a viper 791vx. top of the dei line. and what factory radio jackass? get off my ass and quit tryin to call me out.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

wow ur a fuckin idiotic prick. its a viper 791vx. top of the dei line. and what factory radio jackass? get off my ass and quit tryin to call me out.

LOL this is a first on SMD...I must have missed what he said when he said it...Kinda uncalled for but yeah I have the same alarm...Viper 791 and the install alone cost $150.

Ernesto this is not directed at you personally.  What exactly would anyone do if their alarm pager went off?  Run out into the parking lot, kick some ass, and make a citizens arrest?  Would you just call the cops?  Run out there like Tackleberry with unlimited ammo?  Would you risk your life or your freedom for some stereo equipment? I believe the alarm pager provides a false sense of security and I wouldnt own one.  A well installed stereo and security system can hold its own to minimize damage without your help.

Honestly I would go outside to see who the hell is around my car...I've done it before and will continue to go see what the hell made my alarm go off every time it goes off.

If not then I wouldn't have put an alarm. Some people just say screw it then there's other people like me that will go after any one that attempts to steal their shit.

I honestly would jump in my car and go after the bastards and beat the shit out of them until the cops get there. Not trying to sound like a hard ass or any thing but I know I would. I know there's a few members on here that would too.

lol i couldnt beat up shit but id go the fuck out there... maybe have the cops on the line and chase them or something... lol i could be like flanders on the simpsons and give away my keys and say oakaly dokaly (when homer steals his boat)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer