WTT Sundown 4500 for 3500 watt amp

TylerParrish

wtf

does it even play?

No idea. I'm scared to even hook it up. The last thing I need is a fireball

wtf

does it even play?

No idea. I'm scared to even hook it up. The last thing I need is a fireball

100% understandable, thats why i wont run repaird amps in my truck!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

I almost forgot this detail in the chaos of the amp...

Tyler said he would ship FedEx because UPS was much more expensive. Well... He shipped UPS anyway and shipping ended up being $160. Gee... Thanks for your consideration.......

It kind of got worked out. He issued a partial refund and we ended up splitting the price difference between UPS and FexEx. But he still did that in the first place. No message or anything to say "hey, shipping is a LOT of money."

I will tell you guys the same thing I told SnowDrifter, I bought this amp from Ken and thought it was new, looked back in the thread and it said like new. I never ran it less than 4 ohms, it was ran on a Mechman 270 that was faulty and causing my car electrical problems which could be the only reason I could think of for the amp being in the condition it was in. If I knew it was the way it was I would not have traded that amp andI'm more than willing to trade it back and pay for the expenses to have everything shipped back.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

This is what he just said

Capture-45_zpsf69fe544.png

I don't believe that for a second. No way. Amps don't get blown and repaired by accident.

This amp isn't even something that's fixable. You can't fix burnt PCB traces. You need a new board - a new amp. The thing is "totaled"

Quite frankly: I'm not even sure that a trade-back would fix the issue. "Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you"

The crescendo 3500 never saw protect the entire time I owned it. Not once. I take REALLY good care of my equipment. You get it and it's protecting first day because you are feeding way too high of input voltage to it. So for all I know, even if you did send the amp & inputs back it might be damaged on the inside now.

LAST TIME.... This thread is for TYLER AND CHRIS to hash out the deal....

DO NOT POST if you arent either of them

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

This is what he just said

Capture-45_zpsf69fe544.png

I don't believe that for a second. No way. Amps don't get blown and repaired by accident.

This amp isn't even something that's fixable. You can't fix burnt PCB traces. You need a new board - a new amp. The thing is "totaled"

Quite frankly: I'm not even sure that a trade-back would fix the issue. "Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you"

The crescendo 3500 never saw protect the entire time I owned it. Not once. I take REALLY good care of my equipment. You get it and it's protecting first day because you are feeding way too high of input voltage to it. So for all I know, even if you did send the amp & inputs back it might be damaged on the inside now.

I'll open the amp tomorrow and look. It was a simple mistaking trying to use a LOC that I'd never used and turned the sensitivity up too high. Once I found out the mistake and quickly fixed it. I seriously would not have traded you that amp if I knew it was in that condition, I guess that's my mistake for not looking at it when I got it, but under no conditions I put it through could it have got that bad if it wasn't partially damaged when I got it.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Tyler, wtf do you mean partially damaged when you got it. The board in that amp was pristine when I sent it off. No damage, no repairs. Like I stated in response to your PM.

TylersBullshit.png

My guess is you fried it by cranking the gain while you had it running at 4 ohms, because it wasn't loud enough. You ran the amp for months, no way you are going to try to put this on me.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

LAST TIME.... This thread is for TYLER AND CHRIS to hash out the deal....

DO NOT POST if you arent either of them

Can OrionStang stay in here too? He was the owner of the amp before Tyler. So I think he is, to an extent, tied into this as well

Archived