Very small low amperage, compact AGM battery, think this will work for 4000w-8000w RMS? Question added page 3

just wondering, how are you going to mount those? stack them on top of each other laying down?

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here are some sex pics if you missed it

I also have a question, how much power am I ready for? wattage wise. so, a 325 amp mechman, way to much wiring, and 12,000 amps worth of batteries, what will that run?

also, i will be painting these batts also, i need to get everything trimmed out first before i do, because otherwise the paint will get messed up from taking them in and out, heavy fuckers

20130501002619.jpg20130501124147.jpg

XS-power1.jpg

He had 7 of them and i know who bought all of them. One of my friends got them and he is saving them for a big build!!

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

He had 7 of them and i know who bought all of them. One of my friends got them and he is saving them for a big build!!

Thats cool man

anyone know what kind of wattage I could safely run off the 325 amp mechman alternator, and these 2 6000 amp batteries?

XS-power1.jpg

Thats cool man

anyone know what kind of wattage I could safely run off the 325 amp mechman alternator, and these 2 6000 amp batteries?

A Socal local, has those 2 exactly batteries in his car, and ran a 7.5k(AB) with stock alt i believe, and broke his glass. This is him giving a demo to OrionStang

So like i said. a 7.5k would be perfect.

Archived