So I am making a triple alt bracket for my 4.8 Silverado, tryin to make it since its too expensive to by a dual alt or even triple alt setup for me right now. so I have bought 3/8 plate, pulleys, 2 145amp oem alts on top of my stock 105, and a belt idk what size yet but wont be an issue. So only thing im missing is a harness to link the alts, ive looked and cant seem to find how to do it myself but I want a professional look and stock connectors. I have called DC Power and they wont sell me one since I have not bought an alt from them, im in the process of tryin to call around the next few days but was wondering if someone had one they don't need from their kit or knows where to get one at decent price for a triple alt setup, thx in advance.

alright so I have no idea how to make this harness, I pm'd onebadmonte and he sent me to pcsconnectors.com , idk what exactly I would need I know a 3 female 4 pin 1 male 4 pin idk what else, its a little over my head I was jus wanting to buy a harness

called MLA and they want close to 300 for a harness and module, that's more than my whole project, I only spent 120 on 2 alts and ill spend 63 on metal and 40 on pulleys then prolly round 30 on a belt. he was helpful in explaining why the pcm would have problems and the master and slave on the harness but this is jus ridiculous just for last piece of the puzzle

why didn't you tell me this the other day when we talked lol, dude the 145 is helping out a lot, if you look at my other post I was still getting voltage drop and didn't know if it was the batts or my amp but I got a new skar 2500 and its bad ass and very little voltage drop so it was my amp but thanks for the alts

Archived