Man, you guys are crazy - Who said that there was a failed triple joint on that first sub that went out? I sure didn't because that's not what happened.

BTW - Notice that the hatch and amp rack still open and close just fine after 4 wheeling and getting stuck - - - imagine that, Right?

Looking forward to the upgraded animal.... gonna be crazy.

LOL

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess the quote button doesn't like me - just replying to 2000lade -

Thanks man - what's wrong with the kicks? That's pretty much the only place I had left to get those 4 6.5's mounted in there. They are a little bit of a pain to maneuver around, but they sound good.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

They do sound good. Ive heard them

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Aye B, Kieth, Sometime this year we should do a like a 4 corners meetup grub and swap demos, I have no ideas of where exactly would be the best location but probably somewhere in NM since there's a good amount of SMD members down there, WAY more than up here in CO that's for sure, and B has more vehicles to demo than most of us anyways ;) haha! But I think it'd be cool gettin CO, NM, AZ and UT together at some point to bass out! :) I'm just spit ballin here dont know if anyone else would be down to!!??

Archived