Them DC logos go hard!! I still love the 32s!!!! You give me great things to strive for on my build bro with your whips!!!! Next level ballin!!!

Hmm pstone gimme all sorts of shit for asking why yall didnt seal it off at the bpillar in the first place...saying it wasnt possible in this application blah blah...then you guys goahead and do it later....Seems legit ;)

That's a trim panel. It isn't "sealed off" right there - I guess I wouldn't know since I'm not legit....

Hmm pstone gimme all sorts of shit for asking why yall didnt seal it off at the bpillar in the first place...saying it wasnt possible in this application blah blah...then you guys goahead and do it later....Seems legit ;)

thx...pstone....did not do it his build.....#""""""B"""""" did it.....HIS RIDE :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ....ONLY GETTING "B"etter .....lolllllll

Wow, more proof - don't have the skills that you do it seems....

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Call it what you want, B even said in his post sealing off at the b pillar. It may not be a perfect seal but if there can be a trim panel there...you sure as hell could legitimately seal it off..all I asked is why awhile back. As doin a wall and sealing at the c pillar makes zero sense to me. Dont see a point in sealing there and destroying the back doors like it does...when ya coulda sealed it off at the b and avoided that. Thats all. I never said your not legit...you clearly are lol the build is sick as fawk and very well done. The whole sealing at the c pillar vs b pillar was my only "complaint" about this and I was just wondering the reason...thats all nothing more nothing less.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

B Ill be up there again on the 19th....

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Woa, first time I've been called bubbly - I had the disclaimer up at the beginning of this build that I am an extremely sarcastic person.. Bubbly is just...weird. I think I'm a little uncomfortable now.

You need to put LOL after everything.... :lol2:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived