I wanted to see wookie get a hair trick . How could you not think of that LOL dang that would have been sweet.

I assume that thing had some heavy fur

He is still on 4 amps I think

Plus Chewy might not have wanted him to haha

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)

0a4ee87c-28c8-4bf8-9dfe-5a06b9dea2dc_zps

3e3eb9dd-70f8-4424-ad11-ccebcd929ac4_zps

hello guys ...sry its been a while...there has been alot of upgrades...for sure...ill get u guys details..tomorrow.....glad to see u guys still like it....only on for amps still...its a beast....ill get u guys .....back up to date for sure....thx for hanging in there ...means alot :) :)

• 10 months later...

Well heres a little peek into the Storm Trooper as it sits today

15349669_1792016651065101_69323436072975

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

24 tens? 12's?

12s........ BTL Neo's

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived