No, I don't have a GPS in the truck. And as far as where it happened, I'm not sure. I'm pretty confident it did not happen at my house because we always park inside the gate and it's pretty tough getting into the yard without the password to the gate opener. I remember unlocking that door with my key about a week and a half ago and we noticed the registration being where it shouldn't have been this past weekend, so it had to have happened somewhere inbetween those times I assume.

Dont get a pistol, get a shotgun, best home defense if you're gonna get a weapon... My choice, for home defense, would be a dog. Girl Im seeing has 2 pits and Im pretty sure I'm not gonna fuck around with them, unless I had a gun and some distance between us...

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

That sucks man.

I would go with the camera , dvr, handgun idea.

I hate that feeling when anonymous knows where you live and has your info and you cant do anything about it / know who they are. The most you can do is get them on tape if they ever show up. once you get an ID on them. Go wreck them ;)

Dont take my advice on this next part lol

If some one breaks in to my place. I would follow their tracks and seal off the exits. Than draw the guns and start the party :P

No, I don't have a GPS in the truck. And as far as where it happened, I'm not sure. I'm pretty confident it did not happen at my house because we always park inside the gate and it's pretty tough getting into the yard without the password to the gate opener. I remember unlocking that door with my key about a week and a half ago and we noticed the registration being where it shouldn't have been this past weekend, so it had to have happened somewhere inbetween those times I assume.

If you have the time look at the first link I posted, I only did because their main product line revolves around preventing what happened to you (jimmying/punching in the lock cyinder).

I'm gonna hate

It sounds like they were only after your info to case your house. If your house is as intimidating as it sound they will mostly likely move on to the next target, if their smart, but still keep an eye out and let your neighbors know. Make sure you got it all locked up tight when ever you leave, most thieves prefer a easy target. Sucks that it happened to you, hope that nothing happens.

And thanks for the link 8ight!

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

This could be true but it could also lead them to believe that you have a lot of valuable shit that you are trying very hard to protect and the juice might be worth the squeeze depending on how advanced a crim you are dealing with...

It sounds like they were only after your info to case your house. If your house is as intimidating as it sound they will mostly likely move on to the next target, if their smart, but still keep an eye out and let your neighbors know. Make sure you got it all locked up tight when ever you leave, most thieves prefer a easy target. Sucks that it happened to you, hope that nothing happens.

And thanks for the link 8ight!

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Street eagle gps

(2001 Dodge Durango R/T)

1- XS Power D2700

1-Alpine CDE-HD149BT (Head Unit)

1 pr.- Focal Polyglass 165v30 (Front Stage)

1 pr.- Hybrid Audio Technologies C61-2 (Rear Fill)

1-Kenwood Excelon XR-1S (Sub Amp)

1-Kenwood Excelon XR-4S (Mids-N-Highs Amp)

2- JL 10 W3v3-4 (Subs)

-2.3 Cubes tuned to 32 hz

1-1/0 ga. & Big III in 1/0

140 @45 hz db drag legal

(2008 Toyota Highlander Limited ---build in the works)

1- Kenwood DDX470 (Head Unit)

1 pr.- JL C3-650 (Front Stage)

1 pr.- JL C2-525 (Rear Fill, may upgrade to 6.5" C2 or C3 instead)

1- JL XD-400/4 (Mids-N-Highs Amp)

1- JL XD-600/1 (Sub Amp)

1- XS Power D3400

1- JL 10w3v3-2 (Sub)

1- JL 2 Ga. Amp Kit

1- BIG 3 in 1/0

1- self-built Fiberglass sub enclosure

That sucks man.

I would go with the camera , dvr, handgun idea.

I hate that feeling when anonymous knows where you live and has your info and you cant do anything about it / know who they are. The most you can do is get them on tape if they ever show up. once you get an ID on them. Go wreck them ;)

Dont take my advice on this next part lol

If some one breaks in to my place. I would follow their tracks and seal off the exits. Than draw the guns and start the party :P

You can most likely get away with that in Texas. Castle Doctrine.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived