DC Sound Lab

*sold*on Special! 2 Lv418d1's (lv5 Coils)*sold*

I got a set of these I build a while ago for someone"unnamed of course" They dident come through on there end not sure what the issue is but its been almost 2 months since they ordered them, I dont think im going to get paid. So anyone interested in them? 600 shipped =]

Edited by WCA Rusty

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

I got a set of these I build a while ago for someone"unnamed of course" They dident come through on there end not sure what the issue is but its been almost 2 months since they ordered them, I dont think im going to get paid. So anyone interested in them? 600 shipped =]

hey there buddy :) thats a hell of a deal.. can ya send me a pm with what you want for em P/U..

I still need ya to install my car alarm.. give me a good reason to get up there and do it :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

hey there buddy :) thats a hell of a deal.. can ya send me a pm with what you want for em P/U..

I still need ya to install my car alarm.. give me a good reason to get up there and do it :)

550 if ya pick em up

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

550 if ya pick em up

if ya have them in a week... i will be all over it.. i got screwed out on my taxes.. i was suppost to have all of it in 2 days.. instead i got a little bit the first day, and then none the second.. so i have to wait 8 days for the 800.00 to come..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

damn thats robbery alpine thats mest up

Well my FI BTL's are going for 550 for the pair, so this is a good deal IMO

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/