took a quick video of my malibu today and just tought ill would show you guys. Im almost running all jl audio set up except for the mids and highs. in ahead sorry for crappy sound took it with my samsung s3

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7Vj8aH0zglA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> \

Nice job man...pretty good flex. Get some videos of it flexin with some low note stuff.

Here is a small one I made in my malibu 2011, but need to do another since I added another bc3500 to my setup.

Nice job man...pretty good flex. Get some videos of it flexin with some low note stuff.

Here is a small one I made in my malibu 2011, but need to do another since I added another bc3500 to my setup.

thanks man. yea i dint really do a good job getting the car flexing.. but your just looks plain down and dirty :) i love it! what kind of design is it? regular port thru the rear deck or 4th order thru the deck?.. if i ever do rebuild which i will till i blow one of the JL's ill probably be messing with something bigger

Archived