Referee dies after getting punched

There's no point in over doing it when it comes to punishment for this poor kid. This shit happens at every game no reason to bash the kid. He's only doing what he watches every one do at every sport event. It is sad this happened but lay off the kid some I think. Think about how many games punches are thrown.

That is really sad.

When you do something as dickless as sucker punching someone in the face completely unprovoked, you deserve what you get. That kid needs to do serious time for this.

you realy think so? That's the stupidest shit I've herd

That is really sad.

When you do something as dickless as sucker punching someone in the face completely unprovoked, you deserve what you get. That kid needs to do serious time for this.

so tell me, if you get into a fight and punch someone in the face and they die, should you be put on trial as a murderer? for throwing a single punch?

Big difference between being in a fight and sucker punching someone. This is manslaughter. Actions have consequences.
ok so lets charge every player who's thrown a punch in a game with attempted man slaughter . I think it should be assault my self cause that's all he did. He did what he's seen every one eles do an get away with. It's bullshit for people trying to ruin his young life over this. I understand the guy died but he had something already wrong with him. I just don't see it any other way .

Hard to tell if the kid did all of that damage. There may have been an underlying condition.

Edit. UFC / MMA would not exist of everyone died from one punch.

When your actions, lead to the loss of life, you are subject to charges. The extent of which will be determined by the law. I am willing to bet that involuntary manslaughter will be the call. It's about the equivalent of causing a car wreck and someone dies, though you did not intend on the person dying, they did, and you caused it. The question is to what extent will the punishment be?

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

If this kid goes to jail every game player who's throw a punch should be arrested on the spot

They should be anyway; society dictates that is assault, and an offence subject to arrest. Just because they are teens they shouldn’t have to face consequences for their poor decisions?

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

That is really sad.

so tell me, if you get into a fight and punch someone in the face and they die, should you be put on trial as a murderer? for throwing a single punch?

Big difference between being in a fight and sucker punching someone. This is manslaughter. Actions have consequences.
ok so lets charge every player who's thrown a punch in a game with attempted man slaughter . I think it should be assault my self cause that's all he did. He did what he's seen every one eles do an get away with. It's bullshit for people trying to ruin his young life over this. I understand the guy died but he had something already wrong with him. I just don't see it any other way .

Do you have any family?

Let's say some guy can't handle his shit, gets mad and punches one of your family members in the head and they die.

Said guy gets charged with just assault. How would you feel?

There's plenty of examples of people dying from a single punch, do some research.

This kid hit a ref, someone he didn't even know, for giving him a yellow card. Think of how the deceased family feels because this bitch couldn't control his anger. Fuck that. What if later down the road his girlfriend makes him angry?

And you can't say it's not murder because he didn't mean to do it, I wonder how many times judges have heard that. He had violent intent.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Sad deal. The kids are destroyed. They had a vacation, planned. They would be on it together right now.

Was all over our local news, and then went ape shit national real fast. No word yet of new charges............

Anyway,.. its to bad....

Archived