Are deka batteries worth it

I think so for the money they are great batteries. Is a D3100 better than a 9a31 even though they are both group 31s? Yes, but worth the extra cost per battery that is for you to decide based on what kind of deals you can find and how much you have to spend.

Ive had a single d3100 and a single 9a31 as a rear batt so far not together but at separate times and they are both good batteries the d3100 is a bit stronger.

Getting an AGM battery for the price of a standard lead acid non sealed battery seems worth it to me. IMO for the price they are a great deal, and if you don't have alot of money to work with they are a great buy. Not everyone can afford XS, their batteries in my size range cost almost as much as my subs/amps/mids combined, but if you can I would go with them over the Deka's or Kinetik. just my 2cents. Im running the group 86 deka in my truck. Works great for me. Only running about 1600w RMS at full tilt.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived