Cablguy184's 1949 Ford Custom Tudor Sedan

Oops- sorry about not getting back to you on the show. It was at the new fairgrounds? I believe. I didn't make it- kid and wife took sick. Audio was DBDrag. I wanted to make it bad, but maybe next time.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

• 2 weeks later...

Interested in seeing the outcome of this car!! I've been throwing around the idea of doing an audio install in my old school chevy impala.

Thanks brother, wish I had time to work on it. Seemed like I worked harder on my vacation week than I do on my normal job.

Glad I'm back to work to rest. LOL

Oops- sorry about not getting back to you on the show. It was at the new fairgrounds? I believe. I didn't make it- kid and wife took sick. Audio was DBDrag. I wanted to make it bad, but maybe next time.

Yea, I missed it too. Maybe next time brother.

This shitty weather and my wife's "honey do" list had me wishing that I never even took a small vacation to work on my car.

The car was the only thing that didn't get worked on this past week ... F***in sux really.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Very cool project for sure.

Thank you Sir !!! Wish I had time and money to work on it ...

Hoping most of the body work can be done soon so I can get to the interior and actual system build ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

• 1 month later...

I'm tellin ya guys ... If there is anything that can happen to keep me from working in this car, It has happened !!!

I'm SOOO pissed of about this it's unreal ...

Sorry SMD ... I have some updates for this thread and I will post up some pics this weekend.

That's life brother. It has a way of doing that especially when we just want to play with our toys.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

• 1 year later...

Archived