Cablguy184's 1949 Ford Custom Tudor Sedan

Why not make it a resto mod? Classic stock style outside with maybe a late model stang drivetrain and suspension under it? Great classic looks and great modern performance. You can pick up body damaged stangs all day for cheap that run and drive so wouldnt be to much pocket costs if u decided u wanted to do the work. Might be alot cheaper then a factory resto

We are changing out the entire drive train ... eventually

but for now, we are going to get her running and concentrate on the interior and Stereo ...

Complete stock drive trains in these old cars are fun to drive ... First vehicle I ever drove (and took my drivers license test in) had a 3 on the tree tranny like this car ...

I'm tuned in for sure

Nice fine sir. I likey.

Thank you guys !!! I'm gonna work my ass of on this ride 4 sure ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love seeing old beauties return to glory.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

just my opinion...go a flat black and a whitewall tire with reg stock rim and lowered.......but either way i love this body style ford car.

Flat black - LOVE IT / White Wall tires - NO / Stock rims - Liking the idea alot more as I clean them up ... at least for now

and Thank you Sir, I love these old Fords ...

Love seeing old beauties return to glory.

Absolutely !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Converting from 6v to 12v isn't that hard at all. I've done two in my life, which isn't much, but I'll help wherever I can. I hate to see you strip the truck but I'm looking forward to seeing this ol classic come back to life! (although its a Ford...haha)

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Cannibalizing the truck? Sad to see but a full sq system in a ride like this is a sweet and rare thing indeed. :) Are those kicks as big as they look in the pictures? Any thoughts on frontstage and sub placement yet? Sub up front in custom console?

I knew this was comming ... Now, how do I answer this ???

The truck, being the family primary vehicle is just too damn hard to keep up to par with Sound Quality ... Nothing with the system, just the truck taking a beating like hail damage, the wife's flower beds, and all other day to day shit.

So, the best thing for me was to find a ride that I do not have to drive unless I want to, not have to ... Plus, I miss building streetrods ...

We are going to run the Kenwood 9980 headunit ...

Blues Car Audio 5.25" component set somewhere on the dash / A-pillar / upper door area ... not so sure exactly, but you can bet that we are going to test and tune for ACCURATE stage and image ...

Got something special planned for this ride ... No sub woofers, but we are going to make ported and tuned enclosures for 8" Blues Car Audio drivers in the kick pannels for lower midbass / sub bass duty ... basically midbass drivers capable to play 200 htz and below ... Going to be interesting !!!

All of this powered by my "Plum Crazy" Linear Power amps of course ...

I will be watching this like a hawk. I love projects that start from basically nothing

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Converting from 6v to 12v isn't that hard at all. I've done two in my life, which isn't much, but I'll help wherever I can. I hate to see you strip the truck but I'm looking forward to seeing this ol classic come back to life! (although its a Ford...haha)

Yea, My dad has been restoring old cars all my life ... I've seen him convert several.

I will miss my truck's system, but It should be alot better in the Ford ... LOL I've always been a Chevy guy too ...

I've always been told that the best way to make an old ford run correctly is to install chevy running gear ...

I will be watching this like a hawk. I love projects that start from basically nothing

Thank you Brother !!! Can't wait to meet up with you again !!!

Tuned in for this. Might give me some ideas in case I can get a hold of a classic one day. :fing34:

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

great find man, tuned in for whatever is in store. Gotta love a Ford

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

loving the car Randal!!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived