Cablguy184's 1949 Ford Custom Tudor Sedan

As much as I like smooth clean with no moldings....there is just something so sexy about a pre 1960 car with chrome for miles. So much character!

So my vote is to leave all the chrome and stainless trim!!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

As much as I like smooth clean with no moldings....there is just something so sexy about a pre 1960 car with chrome for miles. So much character!

So my vote is to leave all the chrome and stainless trim!!!

For the most part, I TOTALLY agree with you. But ... I've seen quite a few of these built totally stock (several I helped dad build when I was a kid) ... I'm just wanting something different, not to far off to ruin the looks of an old lead sled, but different ...

Know what I mean ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Now this is cool ... (quoted from CA-F)

Also, i notice you have a floor patch near the front of transmission tunnel on floor.....I THINK I have a new in box 3spd floor shifter that i got to use on the old '39 ford coupe, but I never got around to installing it. I'd have to find it, but it's your's if you're interested.

Absolutely ...

Alritey, think it's at the Starkville house in storage, I'll dig it out and drop it by on my way back to Vicksburg. About to head up there today, gotta couple graduations I gotta attend.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

3 speed ftw :)

Gloss, black, lots of chrome, and whitewalls ftw :)

Even though you're not a fan of whitewalls, as previously stated.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I bought a 52 ford f250 once, it had a flat head v8 that sat for like 15 years and with a little coaxing it started right up. I can post a video of it if you don't mind. Love them flatheads

3 speed ftw :)

Gloss, black, lots of chrome, and whitewalls ftw :)

Even though you're not a fan of whitewalls, as previously stated.

Dark color - love it, just not sure about black ... See too many of them. I'm liking the idea of a brown-ish color for the outside ...

sorry, no white walls ... but my distant plans do call for 17" wheels for the front and 20s for the rear ...

I bought a 52 ford f250 once, it had a flat head v8 that sat for like 15 years and with a little coaxing it started right up. I can post a video of it if you don't mind. Love them flatheads

You know me brother ... you didn't have to ask this question cause I'm definately up for seeing that !!!

Just keep it plain and simple...

Do the chrome, it's an old enough car to look good with it.

The big stuff like the bumpers and grilles are definately gonna stay chrome 4 sure ...

I'm mainly talking about the smaller stuff like door handles, mirrors, emblems and bezels ... and I'm mainly talking about the body ... cause My ass is gonna go broke with the Chrome under the hood and what not ...

And my dad likes the Chrome going down the side so is most likely going to stay there, but that gizmo above the tag (trunk) has got to go !!!

either way bro.....just put your stank on it. but interior needs to be all white... makes it look classic white

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Archived