Cablguy184's 1949 Ford Custom Tudor Sedan

Is a dark shade like plum crazy? I cant rember what the amps look like. If so keep the chrome and ralleys with the dog dish hub caps maybe beauty rings would look sick. But the cars lines are just flow to good to look right murdered out. Ooorrrr the cheap option that would look sick is repair spots that are rusted out and make a rat rod and just shoot a flat clear over the car to keep it from rusting through. But then again i have a soft spot for low agressive looking cars/trucks that are murdered out and rat rods well their just sick love em<3

Purple and chrome awesome combination, and excellent advertisement for Liner Power as well

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Is a dark shade like plum crazy? I cant rember what the amps look like. If so keep the chrome and ralleys with the dog dish hub caps maybe beauty rings would look sick. But the cars lines are just flow to good to look right murdered out. Ooorrrr the cheap option that would look sick is repair spots that are rusted out and make a rat rod and just shoot a flat clear over the car to keep it from rusting through. But then again i have a soft spot for low agressive looking cars/trucks that are murdered out and rat rods well their just sick love em<3

No rat rods for me ...

Purple and chrome awesome combination, and excellent advertisement for Liner Power as well

Thanks brother ...

So it's gonna be two iso 10 kits in another badass box? :) and a WHOLE lot of Class AB goodness!

No sub stage in the 49 ... at least for now anyways, we are going 8s with ported and tuned enclosures in the kick pannels ...

The Sub enclosure thats in the truck is comming out and being used in my home audio system, but if we need subs in the 49, we will just retrofit that enclosure into the 49 ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I understand rat rods arnt everybodys thing. I mean my dream truck is a 55-59 chevy apache( with the two head lights up front) that looks like it was pulled strait out the field but has all modern running gear and stereo. But iv always been a fan of the darker purples i considered painting my truck plum crazy but then decided id rather murder it out if i dont just leave it as a janky looking sleeper

I had a at 55 and a 57 chevy truck when I was a teenager ... Wish I knew then what I know now

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

"If we need subs..."

Well aren't you fancy ;)

LOL ... Thats the plan, I have no need for a big bass system. It should have plenty of bass thump for me and the wife ...

and hopefully the Sound Quality judges too !!! Hell, I have plenty of room to throw a single ISO-Kit 10 under the dash If I want ...

and go with the 6.5" drivers in the kicks if it would work better ... All depends on testing and tuning, who knows what this car will call for ...

I almost had a 58 swb fleet side apache for $500

Nice

Archived