Bass Proccessor Thoughts

Papaslim

I am interested in purchasing a bass processor. I am looking into the Hifonics BXI2.0. Why am I looking for a bass processor? I listen to a variety of music some of which doesn't have much to no bass in it. I'm not looking to make my system hit harder on rap songs(really don't listen to rap). I know the AC Epicener is the way to go(from what I've read), but its out of my budget. That's why I am looking at the Hifonics. If there is another one that is as good or better in this price range recommendations are welcome.

What are your thoughts on the Hifonics BXI2.0?

Does it make the music muddy?

Does it not reproduce notes under 35hz since the remote's sub sonic filter doesn't go below 35hz?

Getting loud is only half the job;sounding good while doing it is where the glory is.1998 Jeep CherokeeHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P6300BTFront Stage: Kenwood 6.5Rear Stage: kenwood 6.5Tweeters: SoundstreamMids/Highs amp: Hifonics Zeus 600.4Sub Amp: Hifonics BRZ2400Subs: 4 Skar VVX 10s(only running 2 now; still has all of them though)Batteries: Optima Red Top(under the hood)XS Power D1200(in the trunk)0 AWG Power Wire

i have the hifonics brutus bass processor and it has a noticable difference in the sound that was going through the subs before i installed it.

Build Log

1996 chevy suburban

2 zv4 15

kenwood excelon mids and tweeters

kenwood excelon deck

mevhman 370

3 batts all different

mechman avmb II

2 inch squat

33 inch muds

straight pipes

kixker zx series 4ch

sundown amps

memphis 0 gauge

soon to be fu audio c pillar wall

If you are not "hitting the low notes" correctly with the equipment you have listed in your signature, you have a problem somewhere ... Maybe upgrading amplifiers and adding more battery power might help out alot.

just saying ...

Where are you located in Mississippi ?? Maybe I can help you out sometime ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

If you are not "hitting the low notes" correctly with the equipment you have listed in your signature, you have a problem somewhere ... Maybe upgrading amplifiers and adding more battery power might help out alot.

just saying ...

I'm killing on the lowwwws, but when I listen to let's say "Green Onions" there's almost no bass due to the nature of that recording. I'm near Starkville, MS if that helps.

Getting loud is only half the job;sounding good while doing it is where the glory is.1998 Jeep CherokeeHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P6300BTFront Stage: Kenwood 6.5Rear Stage: kenwood 6.5Tweeters: SoundstreamMids/Highs amp: Hifonics Zeus 600.4Sub Amp: Hifonics BRZ2400Subs: 4 Skar VVX 10s(only running 2 now; still has all of them though)Batteries: Optima Red Top(under the hood)XS Power D1200(in the trunk)0 AWG Power Wire

just saying ...

I'm killing on the lowwwws, but when I listen to let's say "Green Onions" there's almost no bass due to the nature of that recording. I'm near Starkville, MS if that helps.
only a couple of hours away ... not bad, I'm in Jackson.

OK ... I not sure what "green Onions" is but ... Say you listen to something like The Eagles, or Country music, that has a well blend of music and you are wanting to process in rap style bass into the mix ?? Say 40 to 70 htz ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

yes, I listen to country and some doesn't have bass, so yes i'm looking to add bass to songs like Jason Aldean- Dirt Road Anthem. Yeah, Jackson is about 2 hours away. I might need to get my system looked over.

Jason Aldean- Dirt Road Anthem

I wish you could sit in my truck for a demo of this song before I tear it a part for the 49 Ford installation.

There is plenty of bass in that song, and most of Jason's songs too for that matter.

I will be coming to Jackson pretty soon. as in possibly next week. We could meet up?

Cool ... Shoot me a PM for details

PM sent

Archived