Doors are ready for some speaker pods

well the tweeter i wanted flush under the wood but it was too keep it was bending the wood more than id like do it has to go on the outside like normal gunna have to cut some rings and angle them to get the 8 to fit its not deep enough from the door and id like to get a little angle

i put them in a way that i left room for the second tweeter and speaker later might do a horn instead of another st400 tweeter but anyways heres the passenger door just finished it up late night ill do some touch ups in the morning after it dries

downsized_0516032348_zps8932b668.jpg

it looks like a lotta gator down there but once you fill it with another 8 and tweeters it should break it up enough need soem kinda grill for the 8s

looks ok man... hoping my first set looks as good

i took a hammer to those screw bumps and it knocked em down pretty good

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

• 4 weeks later...

still need help with this??? I took the same route you did and just dove in and learned along the way lol

not bad for a first time, but I find that after the first time you realize what you did wrong and what you would like to do when you rebuild the doors... I know I do anyway lol

• 3 weeks later...

yea there are a a few things i would do different on these they arnt the greatest i was gunna make em nicer but a worse problem happened the dang tweeters ive had since brand new that used to play on my old set up crossed way up at 13.5k took em off set em in the factory boxes for about 6 months now ..no music no noise nothign plays out of both how can this be how could they both "blow" or stop working at the same time when i took them out they were playing nice

Archived