I know this probably gets asked a lot but was hoping you guys would help me out. I want to run either a sq2200 or sq3500 on 1 hdc4 15 or 2 hdc3 15s along with the sq4-120. What electrical do I need to support this? Right now everything is stock except for optima yellow top and big 3 done. Vehicle is a 2008 chevy trailblazer lt i6. Thanks.

For the 3500: You'd want a 270a alt, upgraded front battery, a D3100 in the back. 2 if you can fit it

For the 2200: Shoot for a 200a alt and upgraded front battery. D3400 in the rear optional, but recommended.

Big 3 with 0 gauge wire.

Upgrade alternator to at least a 270 amp unit.

Replace under hood battery with the biggest XS power product that fits. Run 0 gauge to the rear battery location. Go with a d3100 or d7500.

That's what i would do.

big 3 is a must with any electrical over 1k pretty much so start there... a xs under the hood and on in the back. check this chart to see what u may want. guide is used for 2 battery applications.

xspower_flyer-left.jpg

you should be able to get away without an alt upgrade on that kinda power. mabe if you use the 3.5k at 1ohm u may start to see a need for a higher alt...

big 3 is a must with any electrical over 1k pretty much so start there... a xs under the hood and on in the back. check this chart to see what u may want. guide is used for 2 battery applications.

you should be able to get away without an alt upgrade on that kinda power. mabe if you use the 3.5k at 1ohm u may start to see a need for a higher alt...

The 3500 is a 4k amp. If he wants to play music for any length of time, and generally people do, an upgraded alt is pretty needed.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Thanks for the replies. I already have the big 3 done in 0 ga so I guess I'm off to a good start lol. Are the optima yellow tops bad bc I just replaced my old battery with one a little over a month ago so I'd hate to waste money on new batteries if I can avoid it.

Thanks for the replies. I already have the big 3 done in 0 ga so I guess I'm off to a good start lol. Are the optima yellow tops bad bc I just replaced my old battery with one a little over a month ago so I'd hate to waste money on new batteries if I can avoid it.

Sell it on craigslist, us the money to buy XSPower ;)

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

Sell it on craigslist, us the money to buy XSPower ;)

Touché lol.

Archived