XS Power

Will a D2700 and 160a Alt be enough for 3000w rms?

ive tried to get 3100 under the hood of my jeep and it wouldn't fit without making some major mods.. so if that's what you wanted you would have to construct a new tray to support a 80 LB battery.. So I suggest that you get the 6500 and make your life easier. As far a it being enough to support that much power. Ied still venture out to say no.. and would just go ahead and get a high-out put alt and save yourself some money, in the long run.

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

yea along with the big 3 up grade you should be fine. and if push come to shove ied like a lil D1200 or something like that for extra reserve

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick: