Sundown Audio

I have my sundown comps running with the crossover off a sax 100.4d and I have to say they sound great. Just wondering what they sound like active since I'm one of those people who can't leave things alone. I'd be using the crossovers on the amp, so does anyone have a recommendation where to set the crossovers? Or am I best off using a cc1. Any experience with how they sound active vs. passive would be great too.

I have my sundown comps running with the crossover off a sax 100.4d and I have to say they sound great. Just wondering what they sound like active since I'm one of those people who can't leave things alone. I'd be using the crossovers on the amp, so does anyone have a recommendation where to set the crossovers? Or am I best off using a cc1. Any experience with how they sound active vs. passive would be great too.

How many sets r u running off ur 100.4?

I have the same amp and are about to run two sets

Just wondering how u like them and where you have them placed at?

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

For now I just have one set in the stock location (bottoms of the door. I know, not the best place) running passive off channels 1 and 2, and coaxials in the back off 3 and 4. I do have the tweets on the dash though. I don't have much to compare them too as they are my first real components but they do sound good and clean for where they are. Even as a noob I can tell they sound nicer than my buddy's truck and they have potential to sound even better. I wouldn't mind getting another set and making some glassed pods for the doors but I need to find some extra door panels first.