Sundown Audio

So i am looking at getting 3 15's to put in a c-pillar wall in my escape. My question is how far would the cone and surround expand out? Just trying to make sure i leave enough room from the subs to the back seat when its up. I want to start constructing the box but would like to have an idea on the room.

xmax is 50mm one way

Im going to guess if i flush mount the subs the box should be safe for the subs at 2.25" away from the rear seat.

Xmax is not mechanical limits of travel though...it can go farther.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Xmax is not mechanical limits of travel though...it can go farther.

I said x-max, my fault, I should have said x-mech since as per Jacob, it bottoms out at 50mm.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164370-sundown-x-series-10121518-pre-order-eta-june-2013/?p=2420862

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

• 2 weeks later...

dont forget your car seat wont stay in one place with you sitting in it and moving around.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.