Sonic Electronix

Here is the dilemma I don't know a whole lot about what Im doing. I currently have a single 10" Kicker Comp. It does decent but i like my bass and i want to upgrade. Im getting 2 Rockford Fosgate P2's plus an amp to push them. In a basic box most of the room in the back seat area of my extended cab Chevy Colorado would be taken up, so I wanna build a bigger box and take the whole area up. My concern is the box will be to big. I have checked the specs and the box design i have drawn up has about 4.06 cubic feet while 2 P2's maxed out only need 2.8 cubic feet. Would this be a wise decision? My next though is to go ahead and put 3 subs in the box which would bring my total needed space up to 4.2 cubic feet. But im getting a extremely good deal on just 2 subs from a very respectable friend and don't want to fork out the rear end for another. Please help me out here. Thanks DJ.

If your on a budget i'd say go smaller on the design so you don't have to buy another sub. If you have the money for the third sub and your amp will push all three fine go for the bigger design and put three in there.

That's my suggestion based off of what you've said with no looking into specs on any of the equipment myself.

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

If your on a budget i'd say go smaller on the design so you don't have to buy another sub. If you have the money for the third sub and your amp will push all three fine go for the bigger design and put three in there.

That's my suggestion based off of what you've said with no looking into specs on any of the equipment myself.

Ok thanks i have both boxes drawn up and all. I gonna try and figure out if i can get the third one or not. Thanks

Archived