New Tenney HO Alt Problems

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be the beginning of a new era. True big power output! Lol. Worth a shot. And no I wasn't wanting for free, just wanting something like my XP (best alt I have ever I owned!!!) but more power.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Tenney. The 1st one failed in 3 months and the second one just failed. In have to get a ride home to get my factory GM alternator and swap it out in a parking garage...

I went with Tenney because I was hearing ok things and I liked warranty. A few guys I know put a half decent word in. He already took care of the 1st dead one without a problem but 2 of them? I have 2 young kids so I need something reliable. Maybe I'll give up CA all together.

I just contacted him via text on his cell phone and will follow up with everyone on what happens...

I have a Tenney. The 1st one failed in 3 months and the second one just failed. In have to get a ride home to get my factory GM alternator and swap it out in a parking garage...

I went with Tenney because I was hearing ok things and I liked warranty. A few guys I know put a half decent word in. He already took care of the 1st dead one without a problem but 2 of them? I have 2 young kids so I need something reliable. Maybe I'll give up CA all together.

I just contacted him via text on his cell phone and will follow up with everyone on what happens...

Don't let a bad experience turn you off car audio, just stick with tried and tested. There will always be people who will swear a new company's products is the best thing since sliced bread but just research both sides of the argument. There was some signs that tenney was a tad iffy around the forums.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Like stated before. Go with one of the other awesome alt companies

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I say good luck to you but in my experience it was bad trying to work it out with Tenney and heard he's closed shop.

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

Archived