New Tenney HO Alt Problems

found your first problem, its a tenney alt! i have heard good an bad things from tenney an i own 1 of his alts. mine works an does the job, but i hate what i went through to get it an for him to take care of the product. had nothing but problems with him after i got my alt. an i dont like his idle output on his alts. will be switching to Mechman or DC power as soon as i get a new car.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

found your first problem, its a tenney alt! i have heard good an bad things from tenney an i own 1 of his alts. mine works an does the job, but i hate what i went through to get it an for him to take care of the product. had nothing but problems with him after i got my alt. an i dont like his idle output on his alts. will be switching to Mechman or DC power as soon as i get a new car.

Well it's gotta be better than not having a ho alt at all. ;)

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

if the stock alt is more reliable, then stock > HO.

Bingo. Stock alt over faulty alt.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

if the stock alt is more reliable, then stock > HO.

true there

So far like i've said the customer service has been good so far. He's willing to fix it for free I just have to pay for shipping to and back.

If you have to pay for shipping on a bad product then it's not good customer service

To me it is understandable and sometimes necessary. In this case I'm wiling to give it a shot. Can't do anything with a broken alt anyway really.

Archived