New Tenney HO Alt Problems

Wow. Just wow...at a loss for words. Although I'm sure Brian isn't surprised, lol!

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Need to collect other people that have had their money taken by Tenny and file against him to take it back.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

It's not looking to be a cheap fix like I was hoping and estimated for. :(

Most times it won't be. It's sometimes cheaper, almost always easier, to just buy a new one. I sent Mechman my duds from Iraggi but after conversation I just bought his 270s

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Need to collect other people that have had their money taken by Tenny and file against him to take it back.

class action? :D

If anything like this would happen please let me know about it. Even though i bought mine through a dealer and not direct from tenney.

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

If anything like this would happen please let me know about it. Even though i bought mine through a dealer and not direct from tenney.

Shoudn't matter, in fact if you could have someone like Mechman show that you got scammed or taken for your money that would build a case right there. Find other people who have had a similar experience, sue him in civil court even if you can't. Make his ass show up, even if you don't get money waste his time and stick it to him.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Shoudn't matter, in fact if you could have someone like Mechman show that you got scammed or taken for your money that would build a case right there. Find other people who have had a similar experience, sue him in civil court even if you can't. Make his ass show up, even if you don't get money waste his time and stick it to him.

I don't have anymore time to waste on tenney then I already have. Obviously he's hiding since he never gives you a way to contact him. The only way I was able to get a hold of him was through the dealer. Even with his email he still didn't give me any info on how to have him fix the problem. I ask him for a address and for a quote on how much he might think it is to fix it and he doesn't ever speak again.

Don't get me wrong though. I'm mad but if I spend more time finding him, or money just to get a change at getting little or nothing in return would be a waste of my time and money. I'm a college student and don't have time or money to spend on stupid stuff like this.

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

I remember getting flamed more than once on some YouTubers channels for warning people about the road they were about to go down and none of those same people have working Tenny alts...

One thing I would like to point out though... All of these companies compete with one another so you have to take what they say with a grain of salt. On one hand they will say "junk Chinese rotors" and on the other "shitty used rotors" when the fact is that when it comes to GM a used factory rotor is NOT junk.

It's not looking to be a cheap fix like I was hoping and estimated for. :(

Most times it won't be. It's sometimes cheaper, almost always easier, to just buy a new one. I sent Mechman my duds from Iraggi but after conversation I just bought his 270s

Mine were Iraggi's as well, but mine only worked for maybe 14 days out of the 6 months I had them. The AD was worth rebuilding, the DR wasn't.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

I have learned my lesson as well.

Started with an Iraggi, sent that one back twice. Luckily he refunded me but I got burnt on all the shipping.

Then got a Tenney, sent that back once and still don't work worth a shit. The thing goes down to 12.9 at idle and then 14.2 on the gas. Works OK under load full tilt but I had to be at 2500 RPM. And this was with a SUPER small pulley.

Ordered a DC Power 270XP last night. I am done with these shitty little companies.

| Pioneer | DC Audio | Crescendo | XS Power | SHCA & Knu | CDT | DC Power |

Archived