New Tenney HO Alt Problems

Haven't heard back from him yet on where I should ship the Alt to. I contacted Mechman and now tonight singer to see if they can help me maybe by rebuilding it. I got the idea from watching this:

I guess we'll wait and see what happens. Till then my build isn't going very much farther. :(

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Contact Excessive Amperage as well, he makes a good business by rebuilding all of Tenny's alts that get sent back, so he knows how to make them work.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Contact Excessive Amperage as well, he makes a good business by rebuilding all of Tenny's alts that get sent back, so he knows how to make them work.

I've contacted a rep of his and am waiting for him to get a response from i'm guessing the company owner whose name is Nate. Also i've contacted DC Power on Facebook.

Yea the owner is Nate, great customer service, amazing prices. Real cool dude to work with.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I vote EA or singer

Nate is a good dude and will walk you through anything (within reason)

Mike is super fast to get back to you

But im bias because ive only bought 3 h/o alts and 2 where singer and my current is EA

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I vote EA or singer

Nate is a good dude and will walk you through anything (within reason)

Mike is super fast to get back to you

But im bias because ive only bought 3 h/o alts and 2 where singer and my current is EA

Singer has replied back already and he thinks it might be a cheap fix. I asked if a rebuild was in order and what it'd be to do that at first and from what it sounds like a rebuild isn't necessary since the alt sounds fine and has good voltage even when not hooked up to the external regulator.

And another one bites the dust.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class