Sonic Electronix

lol imho i think 2500 isnt going to be enough... and his trunk is too small period.

His best bet would be to get a bass tube with an internal amp... bolt that on and depending on how much is left buy the head unit... but most dvd nav units will run at least 1k but your looking at closer to 2k depending on the model ect.

tell him that with a tunk that small he cant have a bigass sytem and expect space left over :-X

now if he decides to get the bigass sytem anyway and he can put the stuff in the rear seats or wherever then personally id see how much space is there and try to utalize it in a way that maybe just maybe he would have a big of space left... look into 8s or 10s that have a small mounting depth and low space requirements... but any good sub system will take out cash from the hu money so

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

That's what I was gonna go with for his HU. Not sure how much they go for up here or down there, but I can find out pretty easily. I've heard that's one of the top DVD/NAV units out now. Agree? And for the sub...He likes the idea of 1 12, ported box, with around 2500 watts...Suggestions there???

not many are gonna fit with 2500 watts, if you can fit a 12 XXX get it but its not gonna be in price range of the project, i dont think any sub thats good with 2500RMS is going to bein the price range.  get a 1600-2000 amp and run a MX or 1300ish watt amp and get a Magnum.

What about a Solo X 12 and ZX2500.1 amp?? Got any ideas on the box for that sub??? Think there's enough room in that trunk to fit a box big enough for a 12" Solo X???

I can't find any ZX2500.1's for sale, but I did find 8 Solo X 12's for $592 each shipped.

How much you think a ZX2500.1 would cost???(don't matter if it's used or not.)