Real music

What do you guys consider "Real Music"? I consider real music as someone who speaks what they've gone through and the surroundings they grew up around. What really happens in there life. How the struggle made them a better man. Don't get me wrong, not all "real music" has to be about the struggle, but that's what gets me.

One of the realest songs I've heard in the past few days.

Young Gully - Talk 2 you ft Big Klef.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

^ Song is pretty nice. What is "real" is different for everyone of course. I enjoy songs that are inspirational, emotional, or get you to question things (religion, politics, etc). Here's just a few that come straight to my mind though.

And of course others like Immortal Technique and Lowkey.

if this doenst fuck you up a little i dont know what will

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Gully though, one of my favorites artists. I remember meeting him really when he was starting to get noticed back in 2009/2010, was a humble dude then and still is.

Essentially 99.9% of rap that's on the radio isn't "real music" IMO.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Gully though, one of my favorites artists. I remember meeting him really when he was starting to get noticed back in 2009/2010, was a humble dude then and still is.

Essentially 99.9% of rap that's on the radio isn't "real music" IMO.

Ill give it to gully, this nigga came from one of the top 5 worst cities in the whole Cali but he's making influential slappas. Radio = never on unless they play someb throwback pac or shit. Gully new mix tape goes

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

This song is dope too. He's talking about abortion and what his son Would be like without abortion

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Thats a deep song, it got me more than a little

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

I still have yet to listened to HM5, been on my desktop for a couple of months now. Locksmith's new mixtape, The Green Box is fucking dope. I the stream of it on play the other night at work and just listened to it in the background.

http://www.djbooth.net/index/albums/review/locksmith-the-green-box

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I consider allot of genres as real music. Real music to me is something that may soothe you, affect you emotionally, or something that you can relate to.

Here's some of my examples:

This one I can relate to:

This one makes me relax:

This one makes my emotions get the best of me a bit:

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

Real music to me is something an artist has written and had quite a bit of involvement in the production of.

Too many artists are made for their image and have their music written and produced for them.

One reason I can't stand chart hits, regurgitated bullshit.

Max martin is one such man who writes music for artists. See if you know any of his work.

It's disheartening.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin_production_discography

I don't have the same opinion of real music as you do as I have a different appreciation of music.

Heavy into electronic and EDM so a persons struggle doesn't really come into it but still love music like the rolling stones, hendrix, rory gallagher, pink floyd, led zeppelin and such since my da got me into it as a kid. I could happily listen to classical too though.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived