Second Skin Audio

Need new box plans

What way should i go about building it i want to keep all the bass out of the trunk thinking 4 across the back side of the trunk closest to the bumper sealed facing forward with a "floor and roof" and sides to kinda make a 4th order port when the seats are down all pressure is going that way in the cabin

you will be my hero if you fit 4 12s in a 300. I have been looking to put 3 12s in my truck,,,but everyone is always like , do 2 in a box.. im like,, noooo !

good luck and keep me updated !

2006 Chrysler 300 touring.

3 arc audio, arc series d4 12s

hifonics brz 1200.1 for subs

hifonics brz 600.4 for 6x9s

ALL WAITTING FOR INSTALLION !

looking into coilovers or universal air ride

20 inch wheels,

5% tint on all windows

50% tint on windshield

debaged rear trunk lid, wings and 300 logo

demolded side stripping,

black mesh grill,

no ubl, not enough cool shit !

once the car is paid off and its mine... gen 2 viper swap, manual trans, going to get viper logos for the rear trunk and mold a viper diamond logo into the wings logo ! only 4 more years of payments and saving..... :morepower1:

i was thinking making it as shallow as i can since the subs mounting depth are like 5.6 inches 4 12s facing up in the sealed section then build a "box" on top of that box as the ported section like 2 thin boxes on top of each other to send the bass to the rear deck or thru the back seats when they are flipped down

• 1 month later...

Was thinking a square box with like a V pattern 2 on each side with a 1 to 1 ratio but i need someone to do it on a sketchup or box plan program so i can get the sizes cut right

• 2 weeks later...

i think a basic box subs facing up and port toward the cab would look good and sound good..

2006 Chrysler 300 touring.

3 arc audio, arc series d4 12s

hifonics brz 1200.1 for subs

hifonics brz 600.4 for 6x9s

ALL WAITTING FOR INSTALLION !

looking into coilovers or universal air ride

20 inch wheels,

5% tint on all windows

50% tint on windshield

debaged rear trunk lid, wings and 300 logo

demolded side stripping,

black mesh grill,

no ubl, not enough cool shit !

once the car is paid off and its mine... gen 2 viper swap, manual trans, going to get viper logos for the rear trunk and mold a viper diamond logo into the wings logo ! only 4 more years of payments and saving..... :morepower1:

Archived