"CarStereoApp" iPhone Application Toolkit - Now Live!!

Hello everyone,

Kevin of Skar Audio has been working on an iPhone app (iOS in general) for quite some time now alongside running the daily operations of Skar Audio; and the time has finally come to announce its arrival! Skar Audio is proud to support the launch of the all NEW "CarStereoApp"!!

The iOS app is currently available on only apple devices. However, with the launch we are now working on coding the android version for release middle of next month.

Application Name : "CarStereoApp"

Features

-Subwoofer Wiring Diagrams

-User Interactive Gallery Features

-Extensive Tutorial and FAQ Guides

-A wide assortment of the most used calculators

-Test Tones at your fingertips!

Price : $0.99

We are able to update this app very easily and it is a new app, we are always adding more content and taking user input on how to constantly keep this toolkit as extensive as possible!

We will be adding a live box design calculator feature to the App as well within 3 weeks time that is more sophisticated and accurate then something similar to the RE Box Calculator, etc - all at the access of your fingertips. Anyone who purchases the app will get the automatic free update when it launches!

*This app is not free due to the fact it is mostly unrelated to Skar Audio as a brand and more of a stand alone concept. I figured I would address this question now as I am sure some of you will ask. The development cost were quite decent in making this app, but I also wanted to keep the price fair :-). The Box Calculator feature coming soon was a huge addition!

Pictures

CarStereoApp1_zps661253d1.png

CarStereoApp2_zps8b53b219.png

CarStereoApp3_zps49304ef9.jpg

photo-2_zps7319d588.png

photo1-5_zpsfb8dc34e.png

photo2-5_zps4361e478.png
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

going to come out with this app for android?

Did you even read the post? It clearly said release for Android is middle of n next month ugh

my bad just getting up and around for work lol being lazy on my part and only really skimmed thru

Did you even read the post? It clearly said release for Android is middle of n next month ugh

We launched the iPhone app first because, well, I have an iPhone first and fore most and no android device to test beta versions in development :P. I am sure there are ways of testing on a computer but it was just a first thought to do iPhone first being a user haha

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

We launched the iPhone app first because, well, I have an iPhone first and fore most and no android device to test beta versions in development :P. I am sure there are ways of testing on a computer but it was just a first thought to do iPhone first being a user haha

Makes perfect sense.....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny