CE Auto Electric Supply

One Side of my HID FLICKERS (right-side) an after doing research they said to try a relay first .. I have the ddm 55w versions and wanted to see you guys had a relay similar that or could build one.. http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/HID-Kit-Wiring-Harness. Truck is a an 05 jeep grand Cherokee

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

TKB, the link you provided doesn't work. The simple answer is . . . YES - I can build you a relay harness for your HIDs. However, depending on the kit you have, there is no guarantee that will be a solution. You could temporarily unplug the HID input harness from your stock headlight plug, and then run a jumper from the input to the HIDs directly to the battery positive. If you get no flicker, then a relay will solve your problem.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif