Mobile SMD AD-1 Test Bench - 12, 14 and 16v XS Power Battery Bank

I have a couple new RF power sieries I'd be willing to send in t4004.4, t600.4, t1000.4, t1500.1, t25001bdcp but I'm sure steve has access to any one of those and wouldnt need to borrow one if he was interested in putting one to the test. I'm interested in seeing what any one of those can do! Honestly just interested in seeing results of any amps out there, just so we know who is who when it comes to BS power claims!

My 03' sierra crew cab Here build in progress

Steve BTW that was very kind of you to block out the brand of that "1200watt" amp you benched, but eventually the gloves need to come off. It's only fair that they do what they claim, I mean how many honest companies lose money because people buy these amps with inflated numbers expecting to get the same kinda juice for a third the price? I understand if you dont, because you dont seem like the kind of guy who goes out of his way to talk bad about someone unless provoked but at the same time this is something people should know....just sayin. Anyway keep up the good work at SMD cant wait to see some more tests!!

My 03' sierra crew cab Here build in progress

You know what would be kind of cool?

Not only measuring power output. But also measuring efficiency.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

• 3 weeks later...