Altered music isnt allowed anymore

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Link to your mix man?

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

No

~Henry David Thoreau

will try these out asap

Vehicle: 2005 Kia Sorrento Ex

Head Unit: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Mids & Highs: Motorola KSN-1005s & Alpine SPR-17C Type R 6.5s

Speaker Amp: Sony XM-ZR1252

Sub Amplifier: Pure Audio 3000.1

Subwoofer: Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 21"

If they leave the studio clipped, you ain't gonna fix it.

And if you are remastering, Im pretty sure you need permission.

Yeah, some aren't perfect. I try my best though and it's definitely improved for some that were horrid. De-amplifying and leaving room to reshape the peaks before the clipping point and then re-amplifying does help a lot though.

Maybe remastering isn't the correct terminology lol, my bad. I run PA's on weekends and we use the term for cleaning up audio in general.

~Henry David Thoreau

Link to your mix man?

I don't have a link but I can send it to you through Skype I have about 100 songs that ive done

Alright, I'll pm you my skype.

Good for you, I am not touching them.

No prob man.

~Henry David Thoreau

Really? Which song/s?

All of them weren't clipped when I started, I only mention that I am surprised at how many are/were. When working with the project files, everything was kept well below the point of clipping and distortion. Visually looking at the wave forms, the peaks are smooth, so I really don't know.

Any advice? Is it the highs, mids or lows that you hear clipping?

~Henry David Thoreau

Archived